- Circular Connectors
- D-Sub Connectors
- Cable Mount
- Board Mount
- Vertical Mount
- Right Angle
- Surface Mount
- IP67 D-Sub Connectors
- Flanged Connectors
- Cable Mount
- Board Mount
- Power D | Combo D
- Backshell Kit
- D-Sub Backshells
- Die Cast
- Metalized Plastic
- Micro-D Connectors & Cable Assemblies
- Power-D & Combo Mixed Connectors
- Push Pull Connectors
- D-Sub Hardware
- Modular RJ45 Connectors
- USB Connectors
- D-Sub Adapters & Gender Changers
- SCSI .085"/.050"
- .050 Ribbon
- Headers & Receptacles
- Custom Interconnect
NorComp Introduces New Circular Connector Series- VULCON™
NorComp announced today the relaunch of a new line of high-performance, circular connectors for industrial applications and harsh environments. The VULCON™ Series provides a compact, high performance solution engineered to withstand industrial temperatures and harsh environments. These circular connectors offer a robust waterproof cable to panel interface for rugged applications.
Along with the relaunch, NorComp is expanding the VULCON™ product line to include M12 Panel Mount Connectors with pre-installed Pigtails, a series of L-code connectors, and additional X-Code Connectors. The extensions are designed for harsh industrial environments, in applications such as robotics, sensors, and industrial lighting and machinery. These industry standard solutions decrease installation and tooling costs and reduce downtime in harsh environments.
The M12 L-Code features solder cup cable and panel mount connectors that are available in both male and female versions and offer an IP67 waterproof rating.
- Non-removable solder cup contacts
- 16AWG maximum wire size
- 10A rated current
- IP67 Waterproof rating
- -40°C to +85C Temperature Rang
- Available as loose piece connectors or as a pre-made M12 cable solution.
The M12 Pigtails are offered in both brass & stainless steel options and are available in 4, 5, and 8 contacts and have an IP67 rating.
- 2 color code options available (4 pin & 5 pin only)
- Available in both front and rear mount options
- Packaged in units of 10 per bag
- Available in 2 standard lengths (6" or 12")
- Custom lengths available
The X Code is utilized in the Industrial Ethernet space where higher speeds (up to 10GB) are required. This is an additional part to complement the current offering.
- IP67 waterproof rating
- -40°C to +85°C operating temperature range
- 0.5A rated current
- 48V rated voltage
- A Right Angled, Solder Cup X Code with backshell kit allowing cable assemblies to be built without the need for over molding.
- Panel Mount Solder Cup and Vertical through Hole with rotated shells to match competitive parts.
These additions to the M12 product line join the already existing A Code, D Code, and X Code for the NorComp VULCON™Circular Connectors. Additionally, NorComp offers both the M5 & M8 connector & cable assembly series in varying pin positions.
For a full listing of NorComp products view here.