D-Sub Mixed Contact Connectors | POWER & COAXIAL
The NorComp line of d-sub mixed contact connectors feature “Solid-Pin” machined contacts, offering high reliability performance for the most challenging design applications.
NorComp has expanded it’s SEAL-D® IP67 connector product offering to include POWER-D connectors. These power connectors can carry both signal (5 amp) and power (20 / 40 amp) contacts within the same connector body. Utilizing the SEAL-D® innovative sealing process, these connectors offer the benefit of being direct drop in replacements for standard (unsealed) connectors - which eliminates the need to change PCB and sheet metal designs to upgrade to IP67 performance levels.
- Wireless Base Stations
- Satellite Base Stations
- Broadband Network Infrastructure
- RF Power Amplifiers
- DC/DC Power Supplies
- DC Motor Controllers
- Industrial Robotics
- Servo Control Systems
- Laboratory Meterology (Test & Measurement)
D-Sub Mixed Contact Connectors
- Combined footprint allows signal, high current & high voltage in one connector.
- D-Sub mixed contact connectors in 3 termination types.
- Screw Machined Contacts for Higher Mating Cycles and more reliable signal transfer.
- Also available in SEAL-D® Waterproof Option for IP Rated d-sub mixed contact connector solution.
Electrical Mixed Contact Connectors
- D-Sub Mixed Contact Connectors available in 12 Contact Configurations:
- 3W3, 3W3K, 5W1, 5W5, 7W2, 8W8, 9W4, 11W1, 13W3, 13W6, 17W2, 21W1, 21WA4
- Termination Type: Cable Mount, Vertical PCB, Right Angle PCB (Male Only)
- Current Rating: Power Contact - 20/40amp
- Current Rating: Signal Contact – 5amp
- Dielectric Withstanding: 1,000 VAC R.M.S.
Mechanical Mixed Contact Connectors
- All Contacts are Preloaded (Board & Cable Mount)
- Contact Insertion Force: 4.5Kg Max.
- Contact Separator Force: 0.3Kg Min.
- Process Temperature: 230°C
- Operating Temperature: -55°C to +155°C